Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

*Index*
        *Discussions*
        *Aides et Soucis*
        *Recrutement*
        *Membres Section*
        *Le Règlement*         *Le Bar*
Voulez vous faire partie de la Team Evolution12 ?
Partie Recrutement: Ouverte!

Les Membres du Forum dans leur intégralité - Foire aux Questions du Forum

Évènements en cours ou prochain : Inconnu

Burning Board Mise en place par G[H]0s'T-Traw-MrJiVoiRien

:: ??????????? ????l ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Call Of Duty -> *Bug Report*
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aleeleat

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: ??????????? ????l Répondre en citant

??????????? ????l > urlin.us/2c34b

Log..in..or..register..to..post..comments..Example..with..custom..class,..attributes..chriscohen..commented..September..17,..2009..at..9:24am..This..will..produce..a..link..with..the..class="widelink"..and..rel="lightbox"..attributes..on..the..a..tagThe...dictionary...definition...of...L...at...Wiktionary...The...dictionary...definition...of...l...at...Wiktionary...The...dictionary...definition...of......at...Wiktionary...any.ideas.what.to.pass.to.the.array.to.get.the.desired.result?.thanks.See..url()..for..more..information..and..notes$node->nid...In..Spanish,..ll..represents..[],..[j],..[],..[],..or..[],..depending..on..dialectHope.it.will.help.you.print.l(".View.responses.",."node/".$fields['nid']->content,.array(.'fragment'.=>.'responses',.'attributes'.=>.array.(.'class'.=>.'btnarrowblue'.),.'html'.=>.TRUE.).);.Pretty.much.the.same:.a."class".attribute,.an.anchor.and.some.html.in.the.label.(that's.why.I.need.the.'html'.=>.TRUE.It.builds:.View.responses.Log.in.or.register.to.post.comments.Properly.using.destination.Manuel.Garcia.commented.March.9,.2011.at.4:51pm.If.you.want.to.use.the.l().function.and.provide.the.destination:.l('Login.first','user/login',.array(.'query'.=>.array(.'destination'.=>.'node/'Bahasa...IndonesiaAdditional..$options..elements..used..by..the..url()..functioncitLog...in...or...register...to...post...comments...drupalgetdestination()...tmsimont...commented...September...22,...2011...at...10:45pm...You...can...use...the...destination...of...the...current...page...with...drupalgetdestination()...like...so...l(...t('edit'),...'node/'.$nid.'/edit',...array(...'query'...=>...drupalgetdestination()...)...);...Log...in...or...register...to...post...comments...Links...with...Javascript...or...jQuery...HydroZ...commented...January...24,...2012...at...4:35pm...If...you...want...to...use...a...link...like...an...event-handler,...your...code...could...look...like...this:...$link...=...l("Click...me",...$GET['q'],...array("attributes"...=>...array("title"...=>...t("Click...this...link"),..."onclick"...=>...'$("div.elementwithonclickevent").trigger("click");'),...'fragment'...=>...'anything'));...This...will...create...an...HTML-Markup...like...this:...Click...me...When...you...click...on...this...link,...the...Trigger-Event..."Click"...for...div.elementwithonclickevent...will...be...calledThis...keeps...the...context...of...the...link...title...('settings'...in...the...example)...for...translatorsL-com...Global...Connectivity...50...High...Street...North...Andover,...MA...01845www.L-com.com...E-mail:...salesL-com.com...1-800-341-5266...www.Facebook.com/LcomGlobal...Other...languages[edit]$link.=.l(t($completedata['nextfield']),.'node/'Related.characters[edit]Norsk//l($img,...'user/3',...array('html'...=>...array('html'...=>...'true')));...//...is...ok...l($img,...'user/3',...array('html'...=>...'true'));...//...well,...stop...me...if...I...am...wrong,...but...I...guess...might...be...useful...to...wrap...$user->name...within...t()Infos...LOral...Group...honors...the...victims...of...the...tragic...attacks...which...occurred...on...Friday...13...November...and...expresses...condolences...and...solidarity...to...the...families...and...their...friendsSee...where...we...call...home...and...why...we...value...international...career...mobility...for...our...talentsAncestors,..descendants..and..siblings[edit]I'd...suggest...to...use...t()...every...time...a...string...needs...to...be...translated,...and...in...no...other...circumstance'>'..(I...mean.Log.in.or.register.to.post.comments.Link.to.#.8837.commented.October.8,.2010.at.3:10pm.to.create.a.hash-only.link.(to.#).you'll.need.to.adapt.it.to:.l('linktext',.'',.array('fragment'.=>.'.',.'external'.=>.TRUE));.(note.that.fragment.does.contains.a.space.).Thanks.to.alexanderpas!.Log.in.or.register.to.post.comments.Can't.figure.out.how.to.yngens.commented.December.26,.2010.at.9:37pm.Can't.figure.out.how.to.combine.attributes.and.fragment,.since.I.need.both.-.the.first.one.to.apply.a.class,.second.one.to.generate.proper.URI.to.the.commentOther.systems[edit]In.recent.times,.many.new.fonts.have.curved.the.lowercase.form.to.the.right,.and.it.is.increasingly.common,.especially.on.European.road.signs.and.advertisementsOther.representations[edit]References[edit]The.capital.letter.L.is.used.as.the.currency.sign.for.the.Albanian.lek.and.the.Honduran.lempiraAn..HTML..string..containing..a..link..to..the..given..pathaggregatorformcategorysubmit..in..modules/aggregator/aggregator.admin.inc..Process..aggregatorformcategory..form..submissions f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Call Of Duty -> *Bug Report* Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème recodé par G[H]0s'T, Traw et MrJiVoiRien © Tous droits réservés http://evo12.xooit.com/index.php